Watch The Nikko Jenkins Story
The judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation, and a psychiatrist concluded that Jenkins had delinquent persona dysfunction and was faking psychotic symptoms. OMAHA, Neb. — A sentencing hearing is again anticipated to be delayed for a man dealing with a possible death sentence for killing four individuals in Omaha simply weeks after he left prison. Erica Jenkins has since been sentenced to life in jail for killing Bradford. She has also been convicted of robbing Uribe-Pena and Cajiga-Ruiz earlier than her brother shot and killed them. Jenkins was sentenced to demise after a violent killing spree in August 2013.
- » Lori Jenkins, forty nine, is serving a sixteen-12 months sentence for purchasing the 12-gauge ammunition that son Nikko Jenkins used to kill three of his four victims.
- Warren J. Levering, fifty one and uncle of Nikko Jenkins, was also at the scene of the murder and took part fully.
- Jenkins, who turns 27 next month, was launched from jail after spending his entire adult life there for two robberies and two assaults.
- She testified that Nikko Jenkins known as out to her after Wells handed him the gun during the prison-release celebration.
- Kleine mentioned Friday that preliminary post-mortem results confirmed that Wheeler was fatally shot within the left side of his chest.
Andrea was murdered tragically, leaving her three beautiful youngsters, Jadyn, Ava, and Hartley and her husband Michael-Ryan. Andrea Kruger, a 33-12 months-old mother of three, was discovered shot lifeless at a suburban intersection on 168th road just south of Fort Street in Omaha Nebraska on August 21, 2013. A patrol officer discovers the bodies of Juan Uribe-Pena, 26, and Jorge C. Cajiga-Ruiz, 29, about 5 a.m. inside a Ford pickup truck parked near the public swimming pool at Spring Lake Park.
Nebraska Man Wants Supreme Courtroom To Review Demise Sentence
On the subject of tattoos, Floyd acknowledged telling police that the man who provided the shotgun had tattoos on his neck. Seconds later, Floyd testified that Wells handed over two shotgun shells and told Nikko Jenkins one was good and one wasn’t. Douglas County District Judge Peter Bataillon is anticipated to announce a decision at 2 p.m.
The case, and Nebraska’s inexcusable disregard of Jenkins’ own warnings, received widespread consideration in Nebraska. Jenkins is on death row in Nebraska after killing four folks in Omaha shortly after his 2013 release from jail, where he had served 10 years for two carjackings. Jenkins pleaded no contest to the killings and a 3-choose panel was appointed to condemn him.